Last update: 2 June 2016
1. Information collected
As part of the operation of services of the Provider, we may collect two types of information about our users: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
a. "Personal Information" means personally identifiable information that we may collect such as your name, address, email address, IP address, date of birth, and gender. Also, we may collect a copy of a valid government-issued piece of ID such as your passport or driver’s license. We collect personal information when you create an account on our Website, in the course of a Transaction sent or received by you, or when we contact you in order to have more information about you. Also, if you choose to contact one of our customer service representatives, we may keep a record of that correspondence so that we can respond fully. We have access to your IP addresses across different analysis systems such as Google Analytics but this information will only be used to analyze our customers and not for other purposes.
b. business contact information such as name, title, address, email address or phone number of a company, a representative or employee of an organization are not considered personal information.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information to:
(A) Provide the services and information you have requested. We may occasionally use your information to contact you about changes, improvements and opinions about our services;
(B) Communicate with entities related to Colow-so, such as our branches in Europe;
(C) Communicate with audit agencies that conduct the verification of your identiy;
(B) If you indicated that you were interested in receiving offers or information from the Provider, the Provider can send you material by e-mail with other items on the products and services we feel may be of interest to you. If at any time you wish to end your subscription to such material or products by email, please click on the "Opt-out" or "unsubscribe" option at the bottom of the received email or contact us by email at email@example.com
(C) The provider may also use personal information if it has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law in order to protect or defend a legal interest.
We only disclose your information to third parties to assist in the preparation of legal proceedings, or as part of investigations into the conduct or wrongdoing, or to help authorities in the exercise of its functions and / or the law
We will not sell your personal information to anyone. We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- When that disclosure is reasonably necessary for advice;
- Where you have expressly given us your consent to disclose your Personal Information for a designated purpose;
- Acting on our behalf as our agents or service providers, solely to enable us to provide services more efficiently;
- That can be specified in the general conditions applicable to the service offered to facilitate the provision of such service provider, such as meet legal requirements;
- As required by law, including by an order of a court, institution or body with jurisdiction or authority to compel the production of information, or to protect or defend a legal interest; or
3. Links to other sites and advertisements
b) In some areas, such as when you provide us with information regarding credit cards, we are working to ensure to protect the security of this information during transmission by using encryption technology provided by a third party.
c) You can also help protect the security of your personal information, such as not sharing your password, because that is what is used to access your account. Also remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished using one of our services in order to prevent other people using the same computer from accessing your information.
6. Additional confidentiality procedures
The specific confidentiality procedures in a service could be found on the Provider’s sites, the location of the provider’s office, or in the form of additional terms added to the site. These procedures are an appendix to this policy and are provided for you to where they are most relevant to you.
7. Access and change of your account or personal information
- The provider allows you to access, update, modify or delete your account information submitted during registration. To proceed please visit the website of the platform: www.colow-so.com
- If you wish to confirm whether or not the Provider holds personal information about you, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating all e-mail addresses that you have used on the Provider’s sites
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive materials by mail after your registration, you can choose to unsubscribe by clicking on the "Opt-out" or "unsubscribe" completely at the bottom of the email received or contact -we email email@example.com
8. Questions, comments or suggestions